Friday, April 5, 2024

WAVES AND SHADOWS April 5, 2024

October 17, 2021

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5,6



Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering my prayers, cries actually, for BW last night. My prayer this morning is that it will prove to be the lowest point for him, and that the breakthrough is now his reality. 

You called me to live in the moment, to trust You in real time and, yes, to continue to ask over and over for BW to survive and to recover.

You are the Great I AM. My heart's desire is to be present and in the present with You. 

I love you, praise You, and I thank You.

"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah." Psalm 46:1-3 NASB

"I love You, O Lord, my strength." The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies." Psalm 18:1-3 NASB

"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."  Psalm 46:10-11 NASB

God, you are good because You are "an ever-present help..."  You speak to us as You guide us to Your Word in our darkest moments.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Powerful...raw...tender hearted...and so much more.

The sovereign presence of God is worn by you well and the Holy Spirit is cast upon your sleeve.

Words can not express what my heart is feeling, but know that it's a strong testimony from your pen to my soul.

Love you,
Mary LaFrance

Anonymous said...

You leave me with no words, Mary. Thank you so much!