Monday, September 17, 2012

"F" is for ... Favorite

                                         
 (Photography by http://midspix.wordpress.com/)

I suppose the daily headlines and seeing prophecy played out in our living rooms as the worldwide news becomes more ominous has my mind set on Heaven and the promises that await us there. 

One of my Favorite hymns of all is Face to Face. Can you imagine being here in the middle of utter chaos and heartbreak one minute and looking into the face of Jesus the next. No more illness, tragedy, war, unemployment, hunger - just Jesus and complete fulfillment of every eternal promise.

Face to Face with Christ, My Savior                                         

Face to face with Christ, my Savior
Face to face - what will it be
When with rapture I behold Him
Jesus Christ who died for me?

Chorus:
Face to face I shall behold Him,
Far beyond the starry sky
Face to face in all His glory
I shall see Him by and by!
(Words: Carrie E. Breck, 
 Music: Grant Colfax Tullar)

"See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called the children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is."  
1 John 3:1-2, NASB

http://www.freshpiano.com/audio/JOEL_ROSENBERGER-Face_to_Fac-4.mp3

Click on I Want to Know Jesus in the right hand column to secure your reservation. Have a blessed day.





No comments: