Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Winning at Losing


          As many of you know, I've experienced exciting improvements in my health through weight loss over the past 3 years, and am now committed to helping others do the same by introducing the program and supporting them (a free health coach) as they embrace the changes for themselves.

          I'm beyond excited to share my experience in this month's issue of Christian Women's Voice. I am a contributor for the magazine, and we would love to have you check out Winning at Losing as well as great articles from Debbie Dillon (Found and Editor-in-chief) and other ladies who enjoy sharing their faith and friendship in each issue.

          Drop by www.christianwomensvoice.org and check us out. (Click on the CWV photo at the right.)  

          If you would like more information about the health program, please email me at NancyKSullivan49@gmail.com.

Thanks and God Bless.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Rita Garcia said...

I look forward to reading your article. I hope it helps spread the word about the program. Thank you for being a wonderful coach and helping others achieve the same results that you have. Hugs!

Nancy K. Sullivan said...

Thank you so much, Rita. I will always be a client/coach. You are such an inspiration with your beautiful writing, and I'm privileged to be in any circle we can share. Wishing you every success with your upcoming work. I'll be at the front of the line in Serenity Cove :)